Monday, October 31, 2011

Pun'kun Patch!!!

Over the past few weeks Cameron's show schedule has been really light because the season is winding down and coming to an end while they prepare for the opening of the Christmas show which opens November 1st. We have enjoyed these past few weeks of October doing alot of family activities together.

We went to the McKenna Family Pumpkin Patch together. Something we look forward to every year. We've been spoiled because the weather has been INCREDIBLE this season. We haven't even had any cold days yet. My perfect Fall!!!
Kashton loves these slides every year. They are kind of like a wash board. So he bounces all the way down.


There are SO many activities do this at this pumpkin patch. I actually had a REALLY hard time keeping up with him (which means I didn't get pictures of everything he did). He ran from one thing to the next and was SO HYPER!!! Cameron and I just sat back and laughed. He was having so much fun!!

In years past, he hasn't been able to reach the pedals. He had alot more fun this year on the tricycles!!! My little shortie!!!

On the "haunted" hayride. Yup...these handsome men are ALL mine!!!

This is his "scary" face.

Fun with Daddy!!!



Inside the Hay Maze!



On TOP of the Hay Maze. I'm so glad he's such a BOY!!!!

He ran around the entire perimeter of the Hay Maze and jumped from bale to bale.



Family Photo!!!









I was actually shocked to see that the Corn Maze was still so GREEN!!! We've had such a mild Fall and warm fall this year. I don't think I've ever seen a green corn maze before.





Picking out our pumpkin!!! This is probably the only "negative" of coming to the Pumpkin Patch. The pumpkins are SO expensive. We just got two pumpkins this year. One for me and Cam and then a little one for Kashton because he wanted to paint it.

This picture didn't turn out as cute as I had hoped. I think I need to be 9 months pregnant to really get the full effect. Still....kinda fun.

My handsome boy!!



The 28th Week Bump!!!

Kashton wanted to do it too!!


We're already excited to go again next year!!!!

2 comments:

Candie said...

So much fun! We didn't get to do the pumpkin patch experience this year because our trip really threw off our whole month of October! (We cheated and went to the "Walmart Patch")

You look so good! Such a cute family! We miss you guys, we need to get together soon.

Chelsey said...

You are such a cute pregnant woman! Love the baby bump! Cute pictures and your little boy is getting so big.