Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Oranges and Oceans!!

With the orange trees EVERY WHERE in Orlando, we just couldn't resist!!! :)
Can I really pick one??? This one wont come off!!!
I want this one instead!!!

VICTORY!!!!



Cameron grew up in Orlando and was quite "at home."
We went to Cocoa Beach one day. This is his FIRST time at the beach. The water was a bit cold (it was the first week of March) but, like all first timers, he was so excited to dip those little toesies in the ocean water. However, this was the BEFORE picture.
And this was the AFTER picture. A larger wave came up and being a first timer dealing with waves....he just wasn't quite prepared. It literally swept him off his feet. I didn't get a picture of him going down and under the wave for OBVIOUS reasons. I was too concerned about him being okay. But it was VERY funny. We have it on video. If I ever figure YouTube out...I'll upload it.
"I got soaked!"
Once we got rid of the wet shirt and he figured out his footing with the waves, he had a BLAST!!!


I apologize for being a little photo happy. We just had a great time. And of course, every parent LOVES to take pictures of their adorable kids.








We ate lunch at a little restaurant on the beach called Coconuts On the Beach. We had yummy "authentic" mahi mahi tacos, pineapple teriyaki chicken, and key lime pie. FANTASTIC day!!!
Good bye to Orlando. I'm sure we'll be back soon!!!

1 comment:

Angie said...

oh my gosh! Kashton is so cute!! I watched that video the poor little guy went right under didn't he! He's pretty brave! Love all your pictures, it looks like you had a great time! :)