Saturday, October 17, 2009

Swinging with Dad!!!

Recently my brother Joe came to Branson to visit . He was attending some conferences for work up in St. Louis and once his conferences were over, he came down to Branson and spent a day and a half with us before he returned to Utah. I LOVED having him with us even if it was for only a short time. It was fun to show him this crazy town that we call home. Silly Siblings!!! We were told to pull a goofy face. It's funny that we both stuck our tongues way out, we're both beveling our foot...however, I don't know what is up with my random jazz hand. Once a dancer, always a dancer!!
Joe attended church with us and then we drove him up to Springfield and dropped him off at the airport. We drove to a near-by park while we waited to see if Joe got on his flight okay. Kashton LOVES to ride "spider" on the swings with mommy and daddy!
Silly Boys!!!
More sillys!!!
My sweet baby with his long, crazy hair!!!
Random picture Cameron took of me trying to get some sun on my pasty, pale body!!! I can't believe how WHITE I am!!! Wow!!! Well, at least my shoes are FABULOUS!!! That's all that matters, right?

1 comment:

Jamie K said...

Jeepers, Bethany! When did you get so pasty?... JUST KIDDING. But your shoes are fabulous! And the pics of your boys are so fun! I'm so glad you got to see your brother, and so jealous of him that he got to see you and your crazy town. Love and miss you!