Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HALLOWEEN!!!

"I'm Dash" "The Dash"


What a cute boy!! He changed his mind SO many times this year. About a week ago when he said he wanted to be Dash from The Incredibles, I told him he wasn't allowed to change his mind anymore. Dash it is!!!

I made his costume and it was fun to make...even though he wasn't cooperative at all. :)

Running Fast!!


We had some friends come over and spend the evening with us. Andru as a Pirate and Parker as an Army man. Cute Boys!!


Kelly and her little Cow Jameson.


Sporting some JC Bling Lady Gaga glasses.



My decorations. I like decorating for holidays!!


Notice it says 14 days until Halloween. Guess I got lazy!! :)


Kashton and I made this little foam treehouse together. It was a fun afternoon.


Dad's recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. YUMMY!! My favorite.


Cameron's mom's recipe for Stuffed Acorn Squash. Cam's favorite.


Our porch. We had spiderwebs and a fog machine that spits out bubbles. When the bubbles pop they're filled with more fog. It's a hit!! All the kids that come to our house will sit and pop the bubbles and watch the smoke come out. Our porch gets a little crowded because the kids like playing in the bubbles.











The Loot!! Notice the paint from his face smeared ALL OVER his sleeves. What a mess!!


Close up of the mess!!! What a sweet boy. We had so much fun!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: