Monday, November 17, 2008

Our Trip to Denver

The first of October, we took some time off work (actually, Cam had vacation days) and we made a little trip to Denver, Colorado to visit our friends that we haven't seen in a while. We had SO much fun visiting with them all. We took SO many pictures and Eric and Sariah were so nice to send us home with a whole bunch of pictures as well. I couldn't put all of the pictures on here....you might get bored looking at 100 pictures of us in Denver. :) However, here are just some of my favorites.
We went to Eldorado Springs and went hiking and played in the water.




I LOVE this picture. He threw a rock into the water and I caught him clapping and SO excited about the splash he made.

He kept picking up the rocks and putting them in his mouth. YUCK!!!


We had so much fun with Joshua and his awesome family. It was so good to see him and spend some time with him. This is Eric, Joshua, my baby boy, and my big boy Cameron.
Kashton had so much fun with Sariah. He loves her.
Cool Dude!!!
Uncle Eric and Aunt Sariah took Kashton "Fall Clothing" shopping and spoiled him ROTTEN. Thank you so much you guys. We love you and had so much fun.
We went to the Denver Aquarium and Kashton absolutely loved it. This is him and Cameron petting the sting rays.
All wet!
Petting more fish. I've never been to an aquarium where it's okay to touch the fish. It was kinda cool.


Sadly, we had a tragedy and Cameron lost his head.

Kashton was NOT amused.
Eric petting the fish. SLIMY!!!


This lady was cleaning a huge tank and Kashton was completely fascinated with her. We couldn't pull him away. He kept waving and pointing at her.

Playing Eric's piano. He takes after his daddy.
We also went to Estes Park and that was the most beautiful place that I've been to in a long time. Thanks so much for taking us there Eric and Sariah. We ate outside at this Italian restaurant.

Little Flirt!!!

Playing on the slides with Sariah.

It was Elk season and they were everywhere.

At Estes Park
Thanks so much Josh, Eric, and Sariah. That was the best vacation we've had in a LONG time. We love you!!!!

8 comments:

Em said...

I cannot believe how much kashton is growing! You guys look super happy! Are you coming for Christmas?

Danielle said...

yeaaaa! I was getting sad about not seeing the blog! I am in love with his blond hair! Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

I JUST LOGGED ON TO MY BLOG AND REALISED ONLY NINE HOURS!!! i AM SO EXCITED TO SEE TWILIGHT TONIGHT. i'M NOT SURE ABOUT BRANSON BUT IN UTAH THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS ANYWHERE. I ALSO GET TO GO ON SATURDAY AND SEE IT AGAIN JUST BEFORE THE BYU UTAH GAME! I LIKE THE RED HAIR! SORRY I JUST NOTCIED THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BUT I AM NOT RETYPING IT!!!

Unknown said...

I JUST LOGGED ON TO MY BLOG AND REALISED ONLY NINE HOURS!!! i AM SO EXCITED TO SEE TWILIGHT TONIGHT. i'M NOT SURE ABOUT BRANSON BUT IN UTAH THERE ARE NO MORE TICKETS ANYWHERE. I ALSO GET TO GO ON SATURDAY AND SEE IT AGAIN JUST BEFORE THE BYU UTAH GAME! I LIKE THE RED HAIR! SORRY I JUST NOTCIED THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BUT I AM NOT RETYPING IT!!!

Chelsey said...

How fun! I love the clapping picture! He has the cutest look on his face!

angie said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I love the updates!!

ashley said...

Fun times. You have been absent for quite some time. Will you email me your address? ashandwes@gmail.com thanks

Carlie said...

Hey Guys, cute blog. It's looks like your trip to Colorado was awesome. Kashton is sooooo cute. You guys all look amazing - beautiful beautiful family. We miss you.