Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Homeward Bound!!!

I'm just really excited to say that I'll be back in Utah around the 6th or 7th of December and I will be there for probably two months or so. My brother-in-law is flying out to Branson to hang out with us for a few days and then he's going to drive back with me. I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I miss Utah so much and I'm so excited to be there during the Holidays. I'm also THRILLED that my family will get to spend some time with Kashton and maybe he'll get to know them a little bit. It's been so hard being away and my little one doesn't even know his family.

And FYI, I also got offered a really fun job. I've been asked to choreograph the Christmas show for the Showboat Branson Belle this year. The nice thing is I don't have to be away from Kashton for too long and I'll make a little bit of much needed income in the process. What a blessing!!!

2 comments:

angie said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!!!! I am SO happy you are going to be here for so long. We must hang out a lot. I know you will be busy w/ your fam but we must hang out at least once a week!!! We can play and our kidlets can play, it will be so much fun!!!

That is awesome you are working a little right now. It sounds like you are enjoying it. I start the Cheesecake Factory on Sat, hopefully I will make a lot of money.

Love ya!!!

Miss ya!!!!

Nancy K said...

Come play with us! We move there next month, so we definately need to get together. Call my mom's house and get our phone number when you arrive!