Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Random!!!!

Just some random pictures of the past few months (since I've been a bad blogger). They're in no particular order either.
Kashton's 3rd Birthday!!!





In March, we conquered Potty Training!!!!! And the Cookie Monster was his reward!!

He loves his big boy pants!
Another reward he picked out at Disney World. He wasn't allowed to have it until he went potty!


Some family time at Dogwood!!
Enjoying the spring!
Andy Williams!!!! (I never knew he was so short)
Waiting for the cookies to bake!! He did this all on his own. Got his chair, his blankie, and his stuffed animal friends.
Two little firemen!!
Pickin berries at a berry farm!



This is a hydrangea bush I planted five years ago and this is the FIRST year it has bloomed. I've been VERY happy!
Major weird and totally COOL clouds that we had one day!!

Our little friend in the backyard!!
My knight in shining....Elmo underwear. Walked around all day with this sword tucked into his underwear and didn't want to wear clothes.
Enjoying the sprinkler in the front yard!
Visited some Veteran graves on Memorial Day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know I say this all the time but he is SOOO cute! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer..how hard can it be with a kid that adorable?? :)

The Lead Singer said...

Completely adorable as always.

Rock stars!